Friday, December 18, 2015

Friday, 12/19/2015, Living the Psychic Life.

Ever wonder what the life of a psychic is really like? To start with, we don't have those earth shattering visions that Hollywood would like you believe. But that doesn't mean our life is what you would think of as normal.

Today I had a doctor's appointment. I set my alarms and got up feeling horrible. The sinus infection had me in its grips so I hit snooze. By snooze two, I started having an uneasy feeling about my appointment. Being psychic, I am going to listen to that little feeling. After about 10 minutes of convincing myself I would be able to drive and make it there in plenty of time, the nagging unease persisted. Something was wrong. I reached out to my van it was fine. The cats were fine. The nagging was getting worse, so I called the doctor's office and was assured, the doctor would NOT be in this afternoon.

Patiently I dug the card out and read it to the woman. She then had a devil of time finding my records. Finally she asked when I made the appointment and I explained it was my 3 month checkup. Oops, something was really wrong. She found my records and told me they had changed systems and my information must have dropped out.

So she made me an appointment for next week and I laid down to nap for a while and fight the good sinus infection fight. BUT, if I had not paid attention to the constant nagging, I would have dressed and dragged myself down to a closed doctor's office this afternoon.

It is simple things. Last week I went to the grocery and had an avocado in my hand. Those things are a dollar a piece and I heard something say, "Kip will be by this afternoon with one. Don't buy it." I put it back and sure enough, Kip brought me a beautiful avocado. I had no way of knowing if Kip was coming by or bringing an avocado though he has brought me avocados before. You have to listen to that internal voice.

One day I arrived at my best friend's house, who is also a psychic and walked in with a gallon of milk. She had just that moment discovered her milk had gone sour when she went to get her guest some for her coffee. She took the milk without batting an eye as this was something that happened all the time. The woman freaked out. How did I know to buy milk when she didn't even know she needed milk? I just knew. After I left the lady asked never to be invited over when I was around. At first my friend thought it was funny until she thought it over later and realized everything the woman was saying about me, applied to her. Psychics don't have that many friends once the friends start thinking things over carefully.

Listen to your intuition. It really is your friend. Sure, you will have some off the mark intuitions, Everyone does but it is more likely you misinterpreted the information. Once I got a psychic reading and the gal said she saw all these doors opening in front of me. I was elated. Finally I was getting a big break. When I opened the back door for the 12th time to take my dog out who was having bladder problems, I realized what she really saw and opportunity wasn't it.

On the other hand a dear person told me she had a horrible intuition that if she crossed a bridge she was going to be in an awful accident that would total her car and put her in the hospital. So, I asked what she did. She drove over the bridge, was in a horrible accident that totaled her car and put her in hospital. Why did you drive over that bridge, I asked. Well, she couldn't back down it. Oh yeah, a couple of people will attest to the fact that I can do just that and the honking car that whizzed around me was probably the source of the horrible crash I heard a moment later. It is amazing how quiet a car can get after that. That's the real reason they put blinkers in cars: for psychics.

No comments:

Post a Comment