Sunday, September 29, 2013

Pierced earring mishap

The infected pierced ear....
After all these years, I went to put an ear wire in, the pain hit and the pus came out. It is always hard to put my earring in but today was painful enough to have me looking to see why with a magnifying mirror. I succeeded in wearing them all day but then they had to come out. Just moving the wire was painful. I decided the easiest way to get some antibiotic cream in the hole was to coat the wire with it and pull it through.
SURPRISE!
There was no pain and the wire slipped right out. So, I put it on the other ear just dabbing it on the back of the ear. Slipped out like it was grease which I guess to an extent it was. I shall be using the neosporin whenever I put my earrings in my ears. Perhaps there will be no more mishaps that get infected like this one.
This is a wonderful discovery you might want to try.



No comments:

Post a Comment